Saturday, August 6, 2011

Please read this before shopping @ CandyyyCrumbs

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

I will assume you have read the terms and conditions before u order from me.

1. For Ordered items, please make payments first. This is to prevent anybody from backing out at the last minute.

2. Please, DO NOT haggle on prices and give ridiculous offers for your purchasing items. Unless you buy items in big quantities, i will not give any discounts.

3.If you donot have the money, please DONOT order.

4.Please donot ask me to text you, you have to take the intiative to text me if u have any enquiries instead(ask me for numbers if neccessary).

5.Payments can be made by transferring money through ATM(POSB savings only: a/c number:103-01174-4).

6.Payments should be made within 2days after i have confirmed your orders and payments.If not your order will be cancelled. (***Do PM me in Facebook after you have made payment. Or email me pictures of bank xfer references***)

7.Do not rush me for your orders. Dont order from me if you are uncomfortable with the waiting time.

8.Please check your items on the spot when I pass it to you. I will not be responsible for anything else once the item leaves my hands.

9.There will be no exchange or refund for items after the items has been given to you.

10.You will receive your orders within 3~4 weeks upon confirmation(for certain items).

11.Delivery ways:
Postage: Normal-$1.50(unless stated on items), Reg-$2.50
Meetup at GekPoh SC: FOC(anyday)
Strictly no other meetup places due to my inconvenience


No comments:

Post a Comment